HMI are delighted to introduce our newest reader’s offer! Readers can now purchase our most popular training DVD ‘Standard Precautions for infection control’ (Community Edition) for only €150 plus VAT! Original price €199 plus VAT!
This DVD (50 minutes) provides valuable training and ongoing education of standard precautions for people who deliver health and personal social services in health facilities and communities across Ireland.
Things you need to know:
- Tailored for community healthcare: Staff observe standard precautions for infection control in action in a healthcare environment similar to their own.
- Based on Current National Guidelines: Staff receive up-to-date, valuable training and ongoing education on standard precautions for infection control including:
- The chain of infection
- Hand hygiene
- Disposal of risk & non-risk waste
- Correct management of sharps
- Segregation of laundry
- Decontamination of healthcare & patient equipment
- Management of blood spillages
- Personal protective equipment
- Dealing with inoculation injuries
- Developed in cooperation with the Infection Prevention Society: You can be confident of the quality of the learning materials which were reviewed by the Infection Prevention Society and by leading experts in the field of infection control, microbiology and waste management.
- Extensive Support Materials: Equip your specialist staff with appropriate supports to facilitate group-training sessions. A CD-ROM comprising a Facilitator’s Guide, complete DVD dialogue, Participant Workbook and Answer Sheet are included in the resource.
- Meets Compliance Standards: Keep a training record for compliance purposes. Participants complete and sign workbooks on completion of the training.
For more information visit www.hmi.ie.
To avail of the offer:
- Or, simply call Ann on 01 2974070
- Quote promotional code HealthManager
This offer expires Tuesday 28th June 2011 or while stocks last!