Training your staff in safer manual handling has never been so easy with the recent launch of ‘Manual handling in the workplace’ training DVD, Ireland’s newest Health and Safety training resource. This 15 minute DVD, which featured in Health & Safety Review, helps to support the delivery of Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) training to staff members who frequently perform manual handling activities.
Things you need to know:
- Developed by shrc limited in conjunction with IBEC and ISCP
- Comprehensive and up-to-date content
- Demonstrates best practice techniques
- Supports in-house expertise in delivering OHS training
- Suitable for factory, office and retail
- Convenient and affordable
- Running time: 15 minutes
- Reviewed by Health + Safety Review Magazine
- Understanding manual handling
- The body and manual handling
- TILE approach for assessing manual handling tasks
- The principles of manual handling
- The techniques for safer manual handling
For more information visit www.trainingDvds.ie.
Health Manager Journal is offering an exclusive readers discount. The normal retail price is €175 + VAT per DVD. Readers can purchase these DVDs at the exceptionally low price of €140 + VAT.
To avail of offer:
Simply call Ann on 01 2974070
Quote promotional code HealthManager
This offer expires 22nd Friday April 2011.